Access to our Services-We offer a range of consultations by telephone or face to face, or virtual:
- Call and speak to the duty doctor on the day if you have an urgent clinical problem that must be dealt with on the day
- Call and arrange a pre-booked GP consultation, and we do try to arrange this with a doctor of your choice where we can. As this is a routine appointment this can be booked up to 4 weeks ahead. These can be face to face appointments or telephone appointments.
- Telephone Interpreting is available should you require this please let reception know
- Chaperones can be provided. Some of our staff are trained to be chaperones and can sit in your appointment with you at your request.
- Early morning GP and Nurse appointments are available for working populations, carers and students.
- All face to face appointments with a GP are pre-bookable on line. This is for routine matters and please do not use this facility to book about urgent matters.
- Send us an E Consultation– you can do this by visiting our website marylebonehealthcentre.co.uk and submitting an e consultation request. Monday-Friday we aim to respond between 24 and 48 hours and are really useful for example patients requesting administrative support, medication queries, general advice and information related to private care.
- Our nurses provide a wide range of services such as smears, childhood and adult vaccinations, contraceptive advice, travel health and vaccinations, health checks including for diabetics, asthmatics. Please call reception to arrange an appointment with a member of our nursing team.
- In house clinical pharmacist who can provide you with advice about medications and medication reviews. Call reception to arrange an appointment
- We have in house stop smoking advisors, medical herbalist, health lifestyle advisors and first contact therapists. If you are interested in these services please call reception
- Self-referral and self-help information on our website
- When we are closed, if you are unwell and cannot wait until we re-open, you can dial 02079356328 and be transferred to our deputising GP service
Please help us to help you
Please remember to cancel any unwanted appointments.
If you are a carer please let us know and we can ensure this is coded in your medical records, and ensure that you are offered a range of supportive measures
Telephone us after 10am Monday-Friday about non urgent matters as 9am-10am we are very busy dealing with patients who are very unwell.
We work with a wonderful Patient Partnership Group (PPG) who act as our critical friends, and help us to continue to provide, monitor and ensure our services are provided at a high standard for our patients, and in all matters related to practice management. All registered Marylebone patients are automatic members of our PPG. To them contact or join a meeting (virtual in the main) please email clccg.PPG@nhs.net