This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.



Click on this link for details of walk in clinics

When we are closed please call our usual number on 0207 935 6328 and your call will be diverted to our answering service where a call handler will triage your call. You can also call 111. Calls to this number are free.


New Patients

To register you can pick up registration pack from reception and once completed can either send it back to us by post or drop it off at reception.


To save time you can click on the links below for the GMS1 form, the Marylebone Health Centre registration form and the Next of Kin form. They should be printed out and completed then sent to the practice. Please complete all forms.

After which we will send you an appointment for a medical new patient health check. This involves a nurse taking your medical history, weight, blood pressure and for some a urine test.

Like all NHS practices, we are restricted to taking patients from a limited catchment area.

Please be aware that to enable you to register with our surgery you need to bring in proof of your ID (such as a passport) and proof of your address (such a recent utility bill). If you do not have this information, please speak with Reception.

Please note that we have a practice policy, agreed with our PPG, which states that we are unable to register patients who are only able to provide a care of address.

Please ask reception for more details if this affects you.


Practice Leaflet

Registration Guide


New Patient Questionnaire Under 18 years

New Patient questionnaire Over 18 years old

Next of kin/Emergency Contact/Carer Details

The Health Checking Machine (POD)

Online Registration

Local A&E and other local services

Caring for someone who couldn't manage without you? Let us know today by filling out our Carer Identification Form. Please return your completed form to the practice. 

Catchment Area

(We now register all University of Westminster and Regent's College students who live in Westminster.)



Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website