This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.



Click on this link for details of walk in clinics

When we are closed please call our usual number on 0207 935 6328 and your call will be diverted to our answering service where a call handler will triage your call. You can also call 111. Calls to this number are free.

Non NHS Services and Fees

Please click on link below to see a list of charges for Non NHS services

Fees and Charges for Non NHS services - OCT 2018



SICK CERTIFICATES/FIT FOR WORK CERTIFICATES-If you have been an inpatient the hospital should give you a fit for work certificate up until the date they feel you will be fit to return to work

SICK CERTIFICATES FOR UNDER 7 DAYS-you should provide your own self certificate. If you are unwell over 7 days we would ONLY provide a certificate if you have consulted with the doctor and the doctor feels you are still NOT fit for work. We cannot provide post-dated certificates.

SCHOOL LETTERS- we do not provide certificates for school absences or late returns of work. We appreciate that schools can demand such information however we have to be fair to all our patients and we can no longer make exceptions.

RESULTS OF TESTS TAKEN IN HOSPITAL- Consultants occasionally ask patients to obtain results for tests taken in hospitals from their GP. This is not appropriate as your GP may not have access to all the required information to discuss/decisions on results or treatments. To discuss results/delayed appointments etc you should contact the hospital directly.

MEDICATION FOLLOWING OUTPATIENT APPOINTEMNTS- Hospitals should issue medication following outpatient attendance at least sufficient to meet the patient’s immediate clinical needs until their GP receives the relevant clinic letter and can prescribe accordingly.

HOUSING SUPPORT FORMS- We only respond to letters pertaining to housing if the letters are sent from the council

PIP/BENEFIT LETTERS- We only respond to letters pertaining to social care benefits if the letters are sent from the council

MENTAL CAPACITY FOR FINANCIAL RELATED MATTERS- we cannot assess someone’s capacity to manage their financial affairs. Please speak to social services where relevant, or a solicitor.

PASSPORT FORMS/VISA APPLICATIONS- This is NOT an NHS service and we do not provide this

FIT TO PARTICPATE- We cannot confirm that you are fit to participate in certain activities- if Unclear check with the Administration Manager.

WE ARE NOT AN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE- for all matters related to occupation health including what activities I can do, work place assessments, am I fit for work and Hep B cover you must speak to an occupational health service.

We are NO longer able to offer the above due to demands on NHS workloads and the need for our staff to focus on the clinical care/NHS work for our patients. Please do not be offended when we refuse as we cannot make exceptions and need to be fair to all our patients.

Thank you

Jeanette Creaser-

Practice Manager                                                               27.4.2017

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website